What is the DryJect Service?
TURF AREAS - Putting Greens
Traditional core aeration is time consuming
and requires several steps to return turf to a playable surface.When you top dress after core aeration, you are utilizing a high labor component and you are not completely ready for play since it takes more smaller applications of sand to make the turf playable.
Do you discount your greens fees when you aerate?
What if you could keep the members playing and paying full fees?
If you utilize the DryJect® system, after we treat a green with your sand mixture, the ground has been aerated, top dressed and is immediately ready for play once you sweep the green. We can aerate all your greens in ONE DAY and the benefit for you is as follows:
- Less Labor Expended
- Utilizing a Turnkey Service with Trained Technicians
- Greens Fees do not need to be Discounted ( Service Pays for Itself)
- Greens Playing Speed Increases ( makes your members happy)
- Greens amended with soil amendments clear up hard pan areas and fungal issues
- Turf Roots grow deeper and more dense
- Can preschedule the Service to fit your tournament schedule
- Can aerate, top dress and amend any time of the year
- The aeration of DryJect® is not straight down aeration , but fracturing the soil aeration which also fractures the organic matter of the lower soil layers into smaller size particles
- Aerate, amend and top dress in one pass, allowing a smooth surface that’s ready for play in an hour.
- Adjust aeration spacing and depth (up to 8 inches)
- Combine soil modification with core aeration for increased soil benefit.
- Apply up to 250% more material than traditional top dress applications (on 3" x 3" DryJect® spacing, 450 pounds of sand per 1000 square feet)
- More surface area affected than Drill and Fill
- Lower cost than Drill and Fill
- Mix up Aeration Pattern
- Best program for Heavy soils ( push up greens)
Relieve compaction, increase water filtration, reach the root zone with
oxygen and amend your soil all at the same time, leaving the surface
smooth and playable. DryJect’s high-pressure, water-based injection system blasts
aeration holes through the root zone to fracture the soil, while it’s
patented vacuum technology simultaneously fills holes with amendment. Best of all, an independent DryJect service
professional does it for you, so you don’t need to own the DryJect
machine to experience its benefits.
Notice the penny in the lower left corner. The DryJect Service was performed and then the green was swept and now you see the green is ready for immediate play.
How many days do you discount your greens fees when you aerate? Count the number of members that dont show up and cont the losses from those that do show up.
( Sum of Members Lost Revenue + Sum of Difference of Regular Green Fee) = Budget for you to utilize the service